Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cough Drops...

So what is the deal with kids and cough drops? We get those Ricola brand ones that taste a little like candycane or something. My kids like these things alot. It seems like they have not been coughing hardly at all then without fail they will start coughing and after the 5-8th cough they wander over to me and say "Mom can I have a cough drop?" But that is the process of asking, not one of my kids asks for a cough drop without adding at LEAST several fake coughs to be sure that I KNOW how much they REALLY need that cough drop! It is pretty funny actually.

The older ones have figured out advanced planning, they will cough BEFORE asking me for one, the younger ones will remember we have those yummy cough drops and then they will ask me for one and THEN add a fake cough after asking. It just cracks me up that they think this actually works and that I don't know what they are doing.

Ok so it does actually work because when they have cough drops in their mouth they stop pestering me! They stop talking so much and they just sit there!!!! I love it!

No comments: