Monday, February 11, 2008

I decided to participate in this.....A'muse' Me Monday.

I decided to chooseone of my favorite Jokes!

A contractor and a woman were walking thru her newly built home, they were deciding on paint colors for each room.

They were in the kitchen and he asked her "What colors did you want in here?" She said "Just basic white for the ceiling." Then he asked "and the walls?" She answered "Beige." The Contractor took detailed notes on his clipboard and then he proceeded to step over to the open window and yell "Green Side Up!!!" The lady looked puzzled but did not say anything.

They move on to the next room and the contractor takes down all her choices on paint colors in his notes. Again the contractor steps over to a different open window and yells "Green Side UP!!!" The lady finally had to ask "Why is it that when ever I tell you my color choices, you carefully write them down and then you yell 'Green Side Up'?" He said "Oh I have a bunch of blonds outside landscaping and they are laying sod."

I don't think I did it right ...with all the linky stuff but I tried!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - that is cute! Thanks for playing. The girls really like seeing others join in. I have mine up, but Katrina and Heather haven't gotten their's up yet.

Anonymous said...

Hey there Julie. :) Thanks for playing A'Muse 'Me Monday with us! I love your joke, lol. It made me laugh. :)
Later!

Anonymous said...

LOL, that was funny!
Thanks for playing.