Monday, February 11, 2008

If He's Mr Wonderful Then Who Am I?....

Hmm I got to thinking if Mr Wonderful is Mr Wonderful, then who am I? Mrs Wonderful...oh I am liking that.

I just asked Mr Wonderful that very question and he scratched his head thinking about it. Meanwhile Spud Man filled in the dead air with this "Mrs Wonderful" in a tone like Duh. HAHA So what is up with the head scratch and hesitation from Mr Wonderful?

Oh OK he redeemed himself. He said he would like to call me "His Little Jewel". Awww!!! Boy that was close, he almost did not redeem himself there. Can anyone relate to this happening in their household....you don't quite get what you expect?

When asked what the kids would call me if they didn't call me Mommy, here is what they said:

Sunshine Said "The Best Mommy."
Spud Man later said "Lovey."
Tobers said "Rogers" We had to clarify this one and he said like in Mr Roger's Neighborhood. As if the clarification makes it make any more sense right? HAHA

Going to have to work on terms of endearment I guess (is that what you call it?) Well evidently I have a lot to work on as well....HAHA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww - he did redeem himself and showed why he is Mr. Wonderful - because he loves His Little Jewel. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh man! That was good!