Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Mr Wonderful!!!!

Today Mr Wonderful turns 34!!!
He was a sweet baby,
Cute kid,
Hot-rodin' fool,
Mean, lean, cookin' machine, (the man can still cook, mmmm mmm.)
Gotta love those glasses!
and most important he is a loving husband and father!
Check out this last pic above, is that not funny? All decked out in hunting gear for the big hunt (macho/manly) and yet he feeds a newborn (all tender and loving). That is exactly the reason I fell in love with him, he is sensitive when it matters and every ounce man when I need it.
Happy Birthday Mr Wonderful!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I am sure it'll be a great day!
Lots of February birthdays!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Wonderful. I like the pics.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Wonderful! Great post, Jules. The pictures and comments are great. :)

The Summerfields said...

I know we have 2 Feb B-Days and several friends have Feb B-Days too! Feb B-days are hard for me because it feels like Christmas was just last week! HAHA I can't imagine how badly I would pull off a January B-Day?