Wednesday, February 6, 2008

We're going!!!

I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Mr Wonderful truely is Mr Wonderful. He suggested since we are driving all that way to my Dr visit we may as well enjoy ourselves. He told me to make reservations to stay at the Anniversary Inn. In the hay loft suite I mentioned in my last post. I did not even have to suggest it. We've been wanting to do stay there for a couple years but never got around to the trip. I am so excited I can barely stand it. I just finished making reservations and now I have to try to locate my missing patience bone for another week or two!! Just so happens this little trip lines up almost perfectly with a special anniversary, the anniversary of our first date 13 years ago.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Jules, I'm glad that you finally get to go to this place! So it was good that this weeks appointment got cancelled, now the rescheduled one will be twice as good.

Anonymous said...

Lucky dog!