Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Thoughts From the Poetry Challenged....

I appologize in advanced. Here's how I feel about the word patience when it is used pertaining to me!

Painfully
Annoying
Term
Imposed
Entirely too
Numerous
Cruel
Episodes


In other words patience= a cuss word in my book. Unless of course I am telling my kids to be patient of course.;) Here are some more......


Prolonged
Agony
Till
I
Evaporate
Near
Complete
Extinction



Painful
Aging
Thourough
Injustice
Endured
Nearing
Complete
Exhaustion


Ya still more torture. Read on.

I want to learn photography,
If only my Hubby would let me.

I want to learn photography,
If only he could see.

I want to learn photography,
It would make me really snappy. (snappy, get it, snapping pics)

I want to learn photography,
Maybe then I would be happy.


I want to learn photography,
Maybe I should go earn some money!


Laundy, Laundry, why do you grow so?

Dishes, Dishes, why can't you just go?

Doggies, Doggies, why do you shed so?

Windows, Windows, where did your smudgers go?

Helpers, Helpers, why won't you show?


Wind be blowing, I thank God!
Without the wind, there'd be FOG!


Roses are Red,

Violets are Blue,

I need to go to bed,

How 'bout you?


Told you I was poetry challenged. Not sure what got into me because I don't DO poetry.....just wanted to break out of my shell a little I guess.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Jules, You crack me up! Every word to decide patience I felt with you, lol. You should print the photography one and place it for Mr. Wonderful to read. Maybe then he would see your desire (and writing poetry about something means you have a desire, lol).

Anonymous said...

I saw your comment in ThePioneerWoman.com re: wanting to learn photography. Go for it!

Mimi
www.sleeplessinkl.com

Anonymous said...

LOL - poetry is fun. I don't play with near as much as I should. :)

Anonymous said...

"Till I Evaporate Near Complete Extinction"!!!! HA!!!!! I am totally cracking up! :)

The Summerfields said...

Glad I could be of humorous service to you! HAHA

Ya I was having fun with that....I think I was seriously lacking sleep as well as being impatient...serious combination for some weird things to come out of my brain.:) I am glad I made someone laugh!!! Yipee