Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Change of Plans....

Seems like every time Mr Wonderful and I plan a romantic getaway we end up having to cancel because the kids become sick or we do or the weather prevents a trip etc. I am so tired of cancelling reservations but I had to do it one more time today! We had our fabulous trip to this Bed and Breakfast. We had to put it off a couple weeks.

The main reason we cancelled was that Tobers has a bad fever. He has had a serious fever since Sunday night. I kept thinking it would go away and just be a normal cold or flu. Now it is time to call the Dr and see what they think. It has been near 104 most of the time and when I give him Tylenol it will go down to about 102.3 or so. Poor baby. He has a croupy sounding cough and he has been on the couch since Sunday night. He is in good spirits, and he is eating well and drinking fluids well so that is at least a good sign.

Now I can concentrate on caring for Tobers, getting Mr Wonderful and I past our colds, and concentrate on this funeral potluck we are in charge of. I think it was best overall but it is still a let down and I am all bummed out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope he gets well! And that no one else gets it!

And I hope the next Romantic Getaway goes off without a hitch! :-)

Anonymous said...

Heather really struggles with breakouts. She has to wash her face daily or it gets bad. Poor thing. I've got some things that work for her when she uses them.