Monday, March 3, 2008

Ouch!

Well last night as I was trying to stay calm about an impending root canal procedure (I get worked up about these things) and I ended up having a little accident. Whippersnapper and I were sitting on our bed watching TV snuggling and he was kinda wired up. He ended up throwing his head back and his head hit my lip, jambed my teeth and split my lip open. I was very surprised and thankful that he did not end up chipping any teeth. It hit me so hard I was crying like a baby and spitting blood. So now I have a fat sore lip, a tooth that has had a root canal today, and several sore teeth from his head hitting me! I always find it ironic that when it rains it pours.

Mr Wonderful has come down with our flu.:( He is a perfect gentleman even when sick, mainly because he is trying to be a good example because when we were all sick he complained a little that we were being a little on the bossy side and forgetting our manners. So of course he is a gentleman complete with manners and compliments. Hee Hee Just wait till day 3 of this crap, I'll bet those manners will go by the wayside. LOL

I am kinda excited about a little extra family time. He is staying home tomorrow and we will go get movies and hang out in bed together as a family all day. I am glad he waited till I was feeling a little better so I can handle things a little better. Normally he gets sick when I am really sick and then expects me to care for him too! I am really thankful I had a chance to get a little strength back before I had another patient.

Time to go tuck the kiddos in and snuggle in with Mr Wonderful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a post that warranted a picture of your lip, lol. :o)

I hope Mr. Wonderful recovers quickly, although the family time will be nice for you guys.