Thursday, March 6, 2008

Highschool to Housewife.....He Courted Me!

So after I FINALLY caught his attention, Mr Wonderful started living up to his nickname. He bought me flowers, he bought me easter Bunnies with Cadbury Eggs (my favorite Easter candy) he wrote the most romantic cards and letters (lots of them), he surprised me with sweet romantic dates. Here are a few pics of some of the beautiful bouquets of flowers he got me over the course of our early dating relationship.

It was the letters and cards that went with these flowers that was so touching. He was not affraid to tell me how he felt about me and he was so honest and open with me. I cherish every word in those cards and letters to this day. Now if I could just get him to write a few more of those now that he "has" me 13 years later.;)

No comments: