Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mr Wonderful Grocery Shops...

So my energy has been MIA lately and I have been desperately needing to head to the store for some FOOD! We are all starving around here, Ok not starving because we have lots of canned fruits and frozen meats but the fillers like crackers, bread, side dishes, cheese, all dairy really, (you know all the appetizing parts of a meal) are lacking around here.

I managed to put together a nice meal plan for the next week along with a good grocery list. Problem is you actually have to have the energy to GO to the store to GET the groceries for it to do any good!

I finally called Mr Wonderful a few mins ago to feel out his willingness to get groceries for me. Sure enough he said he would be able to and that he'd call me later to get the list. Little does he know it is a LIST, complete with two full columns. Poor guy. If I know him he will do it with a smile and he will pick up a few more extremely useful items that I had no idea I needed but I really did. He is good that way.

Anyway I am feeling so very lucky right now to have such a helpful husband. He probably knows it is his only chance to get any decent cooking around here huh? Maybe he isn't being super helpful, maybe he is out for self preservation? HAHA

Now I have to figure out one more meal from the nothingness in our frig and cabinets. Can I do it? Yes I can!!!! Evidently I have been watching too much Bob the Builder....

1 comment:

The Summerfields said...

He did a fantasitc job grocery shopping. I was impressed, he brought everything on the list and like I imagined a few more items that I never knew I needed but were a fun surprise!

Tonight we are going on a date! I can't wait!