Thursday, March 6, 2008

Highschool to Housewife.... The Long Awaited Kiss

We had been dating 3 weeks and we were finding that we were very much compatible with one another and we could talk so easily. I loved that he'd talk to me and we could talk about anything!


We were on a drive near my parents home one day and we were talking about life and how we'd like our futures to look and Mr. Wonderful turned to me and said that he could see himself married to me someday! GULP! It was such a nice compliment and I knew I had arrived! Now at this point we had not even kissed yet and he could picture himself married to me? I admitted I felt the same way because to be able to talk so openly with a guy and to not have him constantly trying to get me into bed was a really nice change! I had some previous boyfriends that really hurt me and made it very clear that all they wanted was action and could care less about what I wanted to say or do.:( So Mr Wonderful was exactly what I needed, he was patient, kind and respectful. Anyway we had been talking and driving around spotting wildlife. I personally was beginning to wonder if Mr Wonderful would ever make a move to kiss me, he didn't. So I took matters into my own hands. I leaned in and kissed him, it was passionate, it was earth moving, it was wet! I decided right then and there that we needed kissing lessons....we laughed about it and promptly decided we must keep practicing because we had to get this right. (He teases I taught him how to kiss, so true, so true!) After several "lessons" we were able to get it just right and we of course decided we'd never be done learning to kiss one another from that point on. (That reminds me, I think we need a refresher course in the kissing department.....hmmmm..."Mr Wonderful, where are you?") That kiss started a whole flow of hormones that would soon be emerging in future weeks and I was not aware these sort of hormones existed personally.  I was head over heels for him and he appeared to be in the same state.

No comments: