Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Energy Is Missing...anyone seen it?

I am feeling much better after the flu but the energy still escapes me.:( I wake up tired and want to lay in bed all day. I can muster loafing around the house, but then I look outside and it is sunny and looks warm out there and I want to be out working in the yard yet my energy just makes me feel like curling up on the couch.

I should be doing school with the kids but then the energy required seems too great. Why does it take so long to get over the flu? Especially this flu. I was reading that it can be normal to take up to 3 weeks to get energy back after the flu!!! I don't have 3 weeks to feel this way!

I had a root canal done on a problem tooth on Monday and it is still tender and healing up. I can't wait for things to be normal in the teeth department. I am trying to get to Boise to pick up a mouth gaurd because I clench my teeth at night which causes a lot of inflamation and pain if it is left untreated. We have had to reschedule our trip to Boise at least 4 times already, due to weather conditions and sickness! I really need to get there soon.

I suppose I should go force myself to get moving and work on the kids' school work.

No comments: