Saturday, March 8, 2008

Highschool to Housewife....Awakened Hormones.

No one told me about these hormones, well I heard about them but I never pictured myself being victim to them. Those kisses from Mr Wonderful ignited something in me I had never known. I was falling for him harder than I thought possible. I wanted more!!! So far we had only ever kissed gently and sometimes passionately but it never went further than that....I was becoming impatient, I wanted to him to seem as overtaken with passion as I was recently starting to feel.

We were on our 1 month anniversary date and we were talking comfortably like we always did when my impatience bone started bothering me. I had to ask......it seemed like we were more friends than anything more.....I asked Mr Wonderful why it seemed like we were more friends than anything else, did he not want anything more? He responded surprisingly. He responded with a major come on, no talk no hesitation. All that time he had been being patient and waiting for me.

The kisses were wonderful, only this time there was way more passion and there were wandering hands (I was thinking something in between being just friends and madly passionate) so I had to put the breaks on this new development. I told him I was excited to see he did have an interest in me past being friends, but that we had to slow down a little. We had to recompose ourselves and agreed to take it slow and not get into any hurry. He was a gentleman and he was of course patient, and I was satisfied that he was burning up with desire for me. He passed the test, he was respectful of my limits that night and I knew I could trust him from that point on, I never had to question his feelings for me or his respect for me.  I had found a keeper indeed!

Here is what I did with most my time when I was not with Mr Wonderful. Training and showing my horses.





Mr Wonderful captured pictures like the ones to follow on his Pentax camera in his passtime. He also did a lot of fishing and hunting. Only of course when he wasn't on a date with me or working for my family's construction business.

Didn't he take some great pics?

No comments: