Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Great Wait.....

So we are waiting on that school order I placed last week. I hope it comes soon I don't know how much longer I can wait! I just can't wait to get my hands on crisp new materials for our summer of learning. Smell the smell of freshly opened books and paper and colored pencils. LOL



Unfortunately due to circumstances out of my control (and some in my control AKA laziness) it does not look like we will be finishing in as good of shape as I had initially forcasted. I am not sure when we will finish the materials but at least we are within 4 lessons of finishing on time.....part of me says who cares, no public school ever covers 100% of the material in any one grade but they go on to the upper grades anyway so why can't we skip 4 lessons and still consider ourselves done for the year? LOL



I am so looking forward to next year but also I need to really commit to being diligent in our learning because with the new materials not having such set lessons of tangible accomplishment like our current materials I have to be more commited and long range focused than before. I hope it does not end up being a disaster of a year. Especially after this last year going so well and being proud of our efforts. Time will tell......

No comments: