Thursday, April 3, 2008

Homeschool With Toddlers!

There is a delicate balance with homeschooling and having toddlers running amuck. Whippersnapper is easily entertained with things like putting leggos in the toilet, scribbling with dry erase markers all over my walls, escaping out the front door (if someone forgets to deadbolt it, hence why I freaked out when Mr Wonderful insisted on oiling the squeaky door, that squeak is an alert for me, without the squeak I wouldn't know when he was trying to escape!!!!).
Here is our peaceful, dilligent morning of school. Aren't they cute little students?





Anyway, trying to do homeschool is difficult with a toddler some days. For example, he has taken to climbing onto the table. He starts with the lean.....he is intensly interested in the kids' school....

Then he decides that vantage point just is not close enough.....

....and boy is he picky about handwriting!!

Let's check in on Spud Man's work.....soon he is ON the table. He also decides life would not be complete without.....

An eraser to eat! Yuck!


Give me that back!!!

Any of you who think he is such a little innocent child...check this out! He is after the teacher!!!! Ahhhh!

Help me!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

I have heard, and experienced myself, that things change for the better (as in toddler school issues) at about age 2 1/2. So hang in there! I'm glad you caught it on "film" (an outdated expression if there ever was one.)