Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ornament Tour part 1...

Join me on a reminiscent tour of some of our favorite ornaments.
We like to get one ornament for the family each year.
Each child gets one and we get one as a couple most years.

Mr Wonderful and I made this shortly after we got married. We took feathers and a pine cone, it turned out pretty unique.

This is a sock from my dear neighbor growing up. It has to be about 35+ years old.

Tober's new ornaments from Grandma this year!

A sweet bell angel.

One of Tober's ornaments from years past.

Sunshine's 2008 Ornament from Grandma.


My favorite Ornament EVER!
My sister made this for me, it is colored like our childhood horse Dixie.


Another of Sunshine's ornaments.

Spud Man's 2008 ornament from Grandma!

Tober's 2007 ornament.

Join me in a later post for part two of the ornament tour....

No comments: