Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Cinnamon Rolls....


I decided to make these cinnamon rolls this year instead of a bunch of different goodies all in a basket like we have always done. I hope everyone likes them! I found them on The Pioneer Woman blog. It is a great site! Here is the link to the tutorial she did on them, that inspired me to try them out this holiday season.

It is perfect because we had a funeral this past week that planning took up the time we normally use to bake goodies so this simplified my life tremendously. Plus, people still get something from our family.:) We need that excuse of delivering goodies to make our rounds and visit with people we don't get to visit with often.

Mine don't look quite as impressive as hers but that was to be expected.;)
Mmmm..Mmmm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy!