Friday, August 1, 2008

A Morning Stroll...

Take a stroll with me thru the yard this beautiful morning....
My favorite spot this week in the yard, the colors, the stargazer lilies....mmmmm..mmm.


This has to be my favorite flower. This is the first one I have gotten to grow in my many attempts.....I am planting more this fall! I love their fragrance so strong, but so nice!


Well, good morning Mr. Bumblebee...
...and good morning to you too Mr. Grasshopper...


Talk about a busy mornin'....check out the legs on that lowest honey bee......covered in pollen!


There is just something about sunflowers to lift the spirits huh?

My breakfast is being delivered.....omlet anyone?

Isn't she beautiful?


I wish you could hear the cackles and clucks....it is magical. They are spoiled, that is the garden they get to feast on for a few mins.......I must end this stroll because.......


"Feed Me!"
And my morning starts.....I hear kids getting up, my stomach is calling to me to fix breakfast, pets need fed, house needs cleaned, things to do, places to go. It sure was nice to have a few mins of utter bliss before the hubub started.
Join me again soon......Blessings to you this morning!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow! Those flowers are beautiful. Your yard is looking lovely as always. I especially like the grasshopper photo. He looks friendly, lol. Just as you had to go to get started with the rest of your day. I must go so I can end mine. Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful shots!