Wednesday, July 30, 2008

High School to House Wife....We Were Wed...


Our wedding day was magical....as I hope most are! Everything came together so easily and beautifully. So many special people showed up to show their love and support. I was so excited to see so many that had come.
The night before the wedding, my maids of honor stayed the night with me and we stayed up late talking and getting prettied up for the big day. Just before the ceremony I was starting to feel a little iffy in the stomach. I had not eaten much and I was starting to feel sick from lack of food. So I asked someone in the bride room to go get me some saltine crackers and gatorade from the store to help calm my stomach. What was I thinking not eating enough anyway? It had been such a busy day I guess it slipped my mind. I felt relatively calm aside from the fear of puking somewhere inappropriate like say....in front of hundreds. I hear Mr Wonderful was a little nervous in his room though......was it because he heard his bride was sick to her stomach? (as in cold feet? Which wasn't the case I assure you.).......When the food arrived I found out it was Mr Wonderful who had ran to the store for me and got me what I needed. Was that not the sweetest thing? Gulp....I am getting all tingly just thinking about it.
As I look towards my groom and we see each other for the first time this special day....I am giddy. Does my dad look TOO eager to give me away? Hey wait a minute!
Can anyone guess what he's thinking? Kinda looks like he's thinking about later that night huh?
"Good Trade"
"Sealin' The Deal!"

"Yes!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! What a wonderful day! :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely wedding.