Sunday, August 10, 2008

Airshow...

We went to the airshow in our town today. It was fun. My Dad called to invite us in to his office with is right on the tarmac edge. He parked his airplane near the office so we could enjoy it and sit in the shade of the wings. We had such a nice time, the weather was perfect! I have never been to an airshow so it was something new for my family. Here are a few bad quality pics from the aerobatic acts.
Is there such a thing as air show neck? My neck was hurting so bad by the time it was over from craning my neck to be able to see all the action....that is when you need a chaise lounge to kick back and see with no strain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I woke up this morning with my neck, back and arms killing me from taking pictures at the air show lol.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I didn't see you over there! I looked several times. Ah well. It was fun!
I have some shots of the heart the last guy made- pretty neat.

Lindsey said...

I really like that first picture. It looks like everyone enjoyed themselves.