Thursday, June 5, 2008

Some of my favorite things....

I wanted to share some of my favorite things in life......
Baby pictures of my children....and when I get all crazy and do something out of character like using cloth diapers for our youngest.
Messy food faces as long as there is not dirt mixed in with it....haha
Embarassing pics of my kids on the potty chair...

Seeing Mr Wonderful be a wonderful Daddy!!!.....
Cats with extra toes and calicos....... this calico was one of my childhood cats....





My kids getting to spend time at the coast....sand and all.....


Ornery Brother spending time with my kids....


Horses....my beloved horses.......how I miss having horses...but they are some of my favorite things....


Miss Callie Dog....here she is as a puppy......




Silly Maggie dog......


When we splurge on something to make a special memory! Here we are taking a helicopter tour of Cannon Beach and Seaside Oregon for our anniversary. I am 7.5 months preggo!
Thanks for joining me on a few of my favorite things......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun! Thanks for sharing!
I really like all the photos.