Monday, November 24, 2008

No One is Safe Here....

Hee Hee no one is safe, I will find them with my camera........I finally had to go for a drive because my little models were getting tired.....see?

The dog started making weird faces.....

The children started covering their faces.....

And pleading into the camera...."Please Mom, no more!"


Not many things where safe from the constant snapping of pictures around here....

Here is a doe and fawn we saw on our drive (cropped like crazy because I only have an 18-55mm lens). Look how fuzzy/furry the fawn is!!!! There deer were about 25ft away and the doe wanted to come after me, thankfully I was in the safety of the pick-up. She kept stamping her feet and would not take her eyes off me.lol



Macey the cat.


Holden getting away with being on the stool.
Happy Faces!

Not even the food was safe around here! Doesn't look near as good as it did last night!
The chickens even got in on some modeling action.
There didn't seem to be too many complaints from the scenery though.

Stay tuned and hopefully I will have some improved photography skills!

No comments: